Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What do you see when you look in the mirror?

I haven't posted here in a while. I suppose I've been a bit down in the dumps lately. I'm really not sure why. I try to post only positive things, but not every aspect of my life is a positive one. Big surprise there huh? I think too much. I KNOW this, yet I cannot stop the flow of thoughts that drift through my head. Drift may be a bit of a soft term for what goes on in my head. Maybe torrential is a more appropriate adjective to use. Whatever...I digress. So many thoughts fly through my head at an alarming rate I find it dizzying at times. I long for the days when decisions were made FOR me not BY me. Sometimes it would be wonderful to just DO and not have to THINK. My brain needs a vacation from ME. I am my own worst enemy, so what am I doing to those around me? I apologize like always. I am perpetually sorry. I don't like what I see.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like that often. It is ok to not be positive all the time. We are all our worst enemy sometimes. You are a hard working Mom and I know your kids are crazy about you. Let yourself relax. Dont be so hard on yourself.....it will get better. :)It really will.

    ReplyDelete