Thursday, June 9, 2011

Semi-sweet Chocolate :)

Most everyone loves chocolate. I am NO exception. Some like white chocolate, which is nothing more than sweetened cocoa butter, some like milk chocolate, some like dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate which happens to be my favorite. This entry is not about chocolate though it is about how I am feeling right now, but most of my readers had probably figured that out by now. LOL

I am in a semi-sweet kind of mood. My husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on June 7th. "Celebrate" is hardly what we did. LOL Being halfway around the world makes it impossible to celebrate properly, but at least we have made it this far. I have been busy collecting some of his favorite goodies for an "Anniversary/Father's Day" box. I got him a "Swamp People" T-shirt and DVD and some of his favorite snacks. Kendra mailed it off today for me, so he should have it by Father's Day. It will be a nice surprise for him.

Kendra started softball workouts this week. She was nervous after the disaster last season was, but this season promises to be a good one. There is a whole new coaching staff, so there is NO family bias or favoritism going on. I am excited to see how it will play out for her!

I'm looking forward to the next year, but it is bittersweet. She is a Senior this year, so she will be turning to a new chapter in her life, and so will I. I can't wait to see what it brings!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Too bad you couldn't be together, next year will be so much better!

    This next year is probably going to be quite the adventure with Kendra, cherish every moment!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete