Friday, March 22, 2013

Kicking Small Mammals

I have not posted since back in January, and I have decided that groundhogs are very loathesome creatures. We have been teased by wonderful 70 degree weather that has given us "Spring Fever" and has made us want to spend time outside in the yard sprucing it up only to have the rug jerked out from under us.

Yes, it is after the middle of March, and the forecast tonight is snow. (Insert Confused Face Here) I know it is not the first time this has happened, but this Winter has been nothing but overcast days and rain. I love the rain, but the overcast days are killing my spirit. At least rain has it's purpose. Overcast is just bleh. It makes me want to do nothing at all, because it has no purpose. It is like the Dementor of weather, because it sucks all of the happiness away.

Speaking of Dementors.....I think I will put on my "Deathly Hallows" pendant and just sit here all day. I have a lot of crocheting I can do. I could carve a Harry Potter scar into my forehead. Nah, that's too extreme...or is it? It would definitely break up the monotony. I think it would be weird though, because right now, my hair is the color of a Weasly's. Maybe that's why I'm in a crochet kind of mood lately. I'm channeling Molly Weasly.....

Well, that little change in subject made me feel a bit better. Any Harry Potter reference usually does even if it did start with a Dementor. Sorry about blabbing on and on. It's just how my mind operates. Scary huh. I will refrain from carving scars in my forehead, and I will stick to crocheting. (Yes I know Molly is a knitter) but they both involve yarn.

Have a blessed day.....Even though it is overcast as hell.....EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment