Thursday, July 16, 2009

I haven't posted here in a while...

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted here. I have been derelect in my blogging duties apparently. Tonight's inspiration? My numb face and hands. Today has been a rough one for me. I have had to put up with a face, arms, and hands that have felt as if they are asleep all day. That wonderful symptom had improved for a while, but it came back with a vengeance today. It seems to worsen when I get tired, and I have been running all week. Nine and a half hours in the car on Monday and three busy days in the ER have certainly been a chore, and now my body is paying the price. What is wrong with me you may wonder? I wonder too. My neurologist thinks that I have Multiple Sclerosis, but the first MRI was inconclusive. So, I am being monitored for symptoms, and I am scheduled for another MRI in September. To be honest, I would love to have a definate diagnosis. At least that would give me an enemy that has a name. So for now I will continue to shadow box with a face, arms, and hands that feel as if they belong to someone else and balance that rivals any Friday night drunks'. You know, if I close my right eye and tilt my head ever so slightly to the right the blurry vision ALMOST improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment