Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wow, It HAS been a while...

Just a few thoughts in my head on this hot August day. Nothing much worth writing about until now, so I thought I would jot them down.

1)If you have failed relationship after failed relationship the problem most likely isn't them it is you. Not necessarily that you are a bad person, but that you make bad choices. So, maybe you should rethink how and where you find your prospective mates, and once you find them how you treat them.

2)If you have to drink everyday you are an alcoholic. Period.

3)If you see a Psychiatrist for ANY reason, and they write you prescriptions for ANY disorder YOU have a PSYCHIATRIC DISORDER. So, don't look down on me, because I am open about mine.

4)Remember, we are all one step away from poverty.

5)Just because I am different than you are doesn't make you better than I am. Try taking a walk in my shoes. If you want to know something about my life all you have to do is ask. I may tell you it is none of your fucking business, but I may not. I'm not going to set myself up for more ridicule, and I am no fool.

End of my thoughts of the day.

5 comments:

  1. I don't always agree 100% with everything you say, but I LOVE the way you think! And this post? Dead on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Vicky, it would be a scary world if EVERYONE agreed 100% of the time. I know I'm a bit "out there" at times and very opinionated. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little depressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preston-I LOVE that!!! you and Geri make me laugh..at myself, life,...just in general. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete