Thursday, December 29, 2011

Au Revoir 2011

A lot of things have happened since I last posted. I seemed to have pulled myself out of the doldrums I was fast sinking into, and I am feeling more positive about things. Every day we are doing different things to the house to make it more OUR HOME, and I am feeling more like it actually belongs to US.

So, 2011 is drawing to a close, and for that I am thankful. My husband was gone for most of the year, but he made it home from the Middle East safely. We are updating our home, and we are enjoying our time together.

Kendra is a senior this year and has been accepted to the University of Georgia. She will be starting there in the Fall. I am so excited for her I can hardly contain myself!

Zac has settled into his new school very well, and he has made loads of friends.

On the sadder side, my sweet Lia got out of the house, and I haven't seen her since. I miss her so much, and so does Lily.

Oh yeah, I got a new job that I am super excited about!!

BRING IT ON 2012 I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE FOR US!!

*DISCLAIMER: EVEN THOUGH THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDS DECEMBER 21, 2012, I STILL THINK THE WORLD WILL STILL BE HERE, ALTHOUGH THERE MAY BE SOME DISTURBANCES ....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment