Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stranger in My House...

I know it has been ages since I posted, but I was really stricken with this thought in my head yesterday and decided to write about it this morning.

I am so happy to have my husband home, and we have had some great quality time together. We have been able to make many improvements on the new house, and even though we have a long way to go I am so thankful for what we have been able to do. It is very surreal however, because it feels as if we have been on an extended vacation and that the home, move, etc... is not permanent.

I know that may sound weird, but it feels like I am visiting even though we are doing improvements, the house is full of our things, Zac is in school, and hubby has started at his new post. I don't know if it because I have not started working yet, but it is a really strange feeling. Hopefully, once I start working again, it will finally sink in as being REAL....

No comments:

Post a Comment