Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Know it's Late...Get Over it!!

So I'm a bit tardy with my first post of the year. I hope everyone had a mahvelous holiday season. Mine was uneventful, but I have been UBER busy since the New Year has gotten under way.

I didn't make any formal New Year's Resolutions, because I believe those are DOOMED to FAIL. I do have several things that I want to get started and several things that I want to get finished, and that is all I will admit to at this time. LOL

I have started my new job, and I really think I'm going to like it. It is definitely different than what I am used to, but different doesn't mean bad or wrong....just different. Nursing is nursing no matter what pretty much. The people have been awesome and welcoming. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better, and we actually get a lunch break. LOL That is something I'm definitely not used to from my last job. It runs pretty smoothly, and it is pretty well organized. So, I'm keeping my hopes up, up, UP!!

I have a new venture that I may be embarking upon in the VERY near future...keeping it under wraps at this time, but if you don't mind send a little prayer up for me please!

1 comment: