Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ch ch ch ch CHANGES!

What makes you happy? What makes me happy? NO ONE should be saying, "My wonderful boyfriend/girlfriend _______." We should never depend on anyone else to make us happy. So many people including myself (in the past) depend on outside sources to make them happy. That is SOOOOO NOT the answer. What is the answer you may ask? Well I'm going to tell you.

The answer is YOU. You have to make yourself happy. I know that many of my friends are doing things this year for themselves, and I think it is fabulous. So many of us spend our lives trying to make sure that everyone around us stay happy, and guess what? they get so used to it that they begin to not appreciate it, and they EXPECT it. So, this year, I'm going to take a little time for myself. I've got some plans underway, and I will share them as they come to fruition. I don't want to put the cart before the horse so to speak, so for now they are staying under wraps.

I would encourage anyone that is unhappy to sit back and really do some soul searching. Ask yourself WHY you are unhappy. Many people want to blame their unhappiness on their husband, children, or some other outside source. Guess what honey, you are only unhappy because of you. If you don't like something change it, or if you can't change it in the very least change the way you behave or think about it. If you want to go to school GO! There are so many different financial aid programs out there it isn't funny, and the more broke you are the more money you get! If you don't have any money get a job. It may not be the job you want, but McDonalds is hiring everyday. The main thing is that change has to come from within YOU. Don't expect anyone else to change because of you, because you will forever be disappointed and UNHAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment