Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Autumn is in the Air......

or maybe I have just deluded myself into thinking it is. The evenings, nights, and mornings have been wonderfully cool, and the days have only been getting up into the upper 70's. I do not think it will stay that way for long, but I am enjoying it while it is. We had absolutely NO Winter last year, so I hope we have a good one this year. I love the changing of the seasons, and Autumn is my favorite. The colors and the smells are positively intoxicating, and it brings out my inner witch. It makes me more in tune with nature, the earth, and myself.

So, I'm ready for the leaves to change. I'm ready to fire up the fire pit and roast marshmallows and make s'mores. I'm ready for my jeans, hoodies, wool socks and birkenstocks. I AM READY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment