Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's going on at Addison's Acre......

I have not written in a while. I have been quite under the weather, and as of yesterday I got out of the hospital after having been in for six days. I was admitted for Syncope due to low potassium and hypothyroidism, but hopefully I am on the mend.

In other areas Hubby has started the garden. He hasn't gotten everything planted, because of the crazy weather here. We had a late frost, but we do have tomatoes and cucumbers going. The tomatoes already have little tomatoes on them and the plants are huge and healthy. I love seeing and eating food that we grow and harvest ourselves. It is so much more satisfying than buying it, and it just tastes better too. We hope to get some squash and other essentials planted, so we have some nice fresh veggies this Summer to supplement our diets. Our fig trees are big and beautiful, and I expect great things from them as well this year. They certainly did not disappoint last year.

So, Addison's Acre is being fruitful, and we are Blessed and thanking God for all of our Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment