Thursday, June 11, 2009

I know, I know. 2 posts in one day????

I'm feeling a bit depressed, but not about myself. I am trying to wrap my mind around WHY women make the same stupid mistakes. I was prompted into writing this post by pictures left on my Facebook "Home" page by someone on my "Friends" list. This person has lost virtually EVERYTHING in her life. She lost custody of her children, because she chose drugs and a dirtbag man over them. Just when I thought she was "getting it together" she uproots again, leaving her 15yo daughter to live with her boyfriend and his family. My question is, when is she going to WAKE UP and remember what got her where she is today and LEARN from it? When is she going to make her children the #1 priority in her life? Finally, when is she going to realize that as a parent, we are supposed to want BETTER for our children. End of Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment