Friday, June 5, 2009

What to say...what to say...

This blog was inspired by my friends Amy and Brook. They both have terrific blogs that chronicle their lives, feelings, and generally anything else that strikes their fancies. It is because of the internet that I was able to reconnect with them after MANY years, and I have enjoyed catching up with their lives through their blogs and Facebook. So, with that being said, I think that I can begin keeping a virtual diary of the going's on in the Addison household and in our lives in general. I'll try not to be too big of a bore. Most of you that are familiar with me already know that I can talk about my children and family endlessly. Thanks for reading and don't be afraid to comment.

2 comments:

  1. AW!!! Inspired by me? HOw cool is that!! I have really enjoyed reconnecting with you too. You have a "wicked" sense of humor and a great big heart. Probably explains why I was friends w/ ya waaaaaay back in the 80s!!! I will be reading!! Hope to learn more about you, your cute kids and that crazy kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amy. I have been having a BLAST on FB reconnecting with all of my favorite peeps!

    ReplyDelete