Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a LONG DAY!!!!

This has quite possibly been one of the longest days of my life. The kids and I had planned to go to lunch and do a little shopping today, but Zac decided that he wanted to stay home and play with his friends. No big deal, Kendra said she would go pick up cat food while I stayed home with Zac. THEN, she and a friend decided to go play tennis...they are both on the tennis team and need the practice.....

Consequently, I end up spending ALL day by myself. Even the cats were no where to be found. The highlight of the day was talking to my husband this morning. I will thankful to return to work, and tomorrow, I am getting out of this house. I need to go to the grocery store anyway. What a party girl I am!!!! BLAH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you party like I do! So nice you got to talk with your husband this morning!
    Everything sounds like normal, I sure hope it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope tomorrow is a delightful day for you! Grocery shopping is LOADS of fun (not) but I can certainly understand your wanting to get out of the house. Hope your recovery is on track for a return to work soon! What a treat being able to talk with hubby. I'm glad you at least had that highlight!

    ReplyDelete