Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nerves Ma'am? Why Yes. I'll Have a Whole Case....

Well, tomorrow is the day my husband will be returning home. I have been waiting for this day for a whole year, yet I am oddly trepiditious. A year is a long time, and a whole lot can change in a year's time. Plus, we have so much to do in the next couple of weeks with the buying of the new house and moving. Although we talk on the phone frequently it will almost be like meeting in person again for the first time. Will he like what I am wearing? Will he like what I've done with my hair? Will he like the fact that I've traded in my glasses for contacts? Weird I know, but as I said, a lot can change in a year.

Sooo, I've been trying to clean house today, which isn't going so well since yesterday at the new house I slipped and fell. I discovered immediately that I am WAY too old to be falling in any manner, and I woke this morning feeling as if I had been beaten during my sleep. Oh well, in every life some bodies will fall. LOL

I think I'll eat a sandwich. Then I will commence cleaning the house bent over like an old Crone....Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment