Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nuttin' but Good News!

We FINALLY closed on our house yesterday and not a moment too soon! After doing the Chase dance for nearly 2 months my legs were tired, my temper was gone with the wind, and I was ready to "tear the club up, " but I made it through that awful nightmare. Kendra and I have done quite a bit of work on the house already which is a perk when your parents own the house you are buying. LOL. I will have to post pictures when I get the camera back. Kendra has taken the camera to the "Puddin' Creek Mud Bog" which by the way, is my idea of hell on earth. We have all of the before pictures, but we are still working on the "after" work and pictures.

The next bit of good news is that my husband is coming home this week coming up! Yay! \o/ He has been state side for almost a week now, and I am ready for him to be home with me!!

Anyway, it all seems to be coming together. I'm looking forward to new adventures!! BRING IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Like, Like, Like!!!!

    You deserve it, Geri. Glad it is coming together!

    ReplyDelete