Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Went to Hell Today

otherwise known as Wal-Mart. I am trying to do more. Kendra, her boyfriend Isaiah, my other daughter Deysha, all went with me. I had to get school supplies for Zac, and I wanted to do it ASAP, because his first day of 5th Grade is July 30th, 2012. 

I seriously hate Wal-Mart, and my illness makes me hate it more. I get fatigued very easily, and my mind runs off track which is why I had to leave Zac at home. I do not deal with distractions very well, so I depended on my cohorts to keep me on track.

So, list in hand and my sweet family by my side I got it done. When I got home I was too exhausted to put it up, so I took a cool shower and sat down for a bit. Hopefully my second wind will set in.

I'm going to do a blog about Sjogren's Syndrome in a bit, so you will know what I am talking about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment