Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ready or Not...

I go to the new Rheumatologist today. Here's to hoping this one isn't bat shit crazy like the first one, and hopefully they are not related. LOL The way my luck has been going it will be her sister or husband or some crazy shit like that. I'm going in with high hopes that someone will figure out what the hell is wrong with me finally.

Anyway, I gave up and traded my jeep in for a less expensive car. Making ends meet without me working was becoming damn near impossible, and buying gas plus the payment on the jeep was not helping. So, I traded it in and got a 2012 Nissan Versa. It is very cute and roomy and works out just fine, especially since I do not drive too much.

That's what is going on in my life today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment