Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yesterday was a Wonderful Day!!!

Kendra had to take a pre-registration test on the campus of UGA, and she asked me to go with her, because she had never been. Well, the drive up was very pretty. Lots of trees, pastures, horses, big homes, etc...Kendra said, "This town is in the middle of nowhere." LOL, I told her that most big colleges are, but she said she didn't want to be out in the middle of nowhere. We kept driving, and all of a sudden there we were, in Athens. BULLDAWG COUNTRY!!! The campus takes up most of the city, and the whole town lives and breathes the Georgia Bulldogs!

The city itself is amazing! There are brightly colored painted bulldogs on every corner and all kinds of quaint little gift shops. The Campus WOW! It's HUGE! We found Kendra's dorm, and we drove all over campus, so she could familiarize herself with it. We go to official orientation the 1st and 2nd of August, and I am so excited for Kendra.

After we left there I received a call from my husband telling me to go look for a new car. We had been talking about it for a while, because my Jeep guzzles gas and the payments are really high. With me not working it is crunch time. So, I went and found a Georgia Bulldog Red Nissan Versa, and I'm really happy with it. However, I'm paying for all of today physically. We didn't even walk that much, just into the one  building. MD appointments for the next two weeks. I need them to get me figured out! NOW!! I don't want to live like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment