Monday, June 18, 2012

Today....

Well, I'll start a bit with yesterday. Yesterday, did not start off well. My head was fuzzy, I could not gather my thoughts, my leg joints from my hips down were killing me, my finger joints including my hands were hurting as well, and I had a 7 page paper due today for school.

So, I worked on my paper all day, but it was like trudging through a swamp both physically and mentally. Right in the middle of the paper, I hit the wrong button apparently, because it erased my entire paper. I had to start over completely. I managed to get it done and turned in, but I was physically and emotionally exhausted.....and that brings me to today.

Today, I didn't really do too much. I slept in even though I was in bed last night by 9:30. I think my my brain is pudding, and if is I hope it is chocolate...I love chocolate........

No comments:

Post a Comment