Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! I love my life. Do you love yours?

I haven't made a post here since last year...LOL, I know that is a lame joke, and most of you have heard it a thousand times, but I couldn't resist. All jokes aside, I wanted to start the new year with a positive post. 2009 flew by at record speed, and I expect 2010 to do the same. It is off to a smashing start for me, and I am expecting BIG things this year. I suppose that "BIG" is a relative term. Big to me means paying down some debt, spending loads of time with my kids, and spending as much time with my husband as I can. He is expecting to be deployed to Iraq in November. I am holding on to the hope that his orders get canceled, but I am trying to make every minute count. We never know what kind of curves life is going to throw us, so my one and only resolution is to make every minute count. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family, great friends, and a job that I don't detest going to daily. LOL, I would say "A job that I love," but I'm trying to keep it real.

With all of that being said, I can only hope that all of my readers are looking forward to this new year with the same kind of hope and positivity that I am. Love you all and God Bless!!!

One more thing before I go...I must share a Zachery "funny" from today. I was at the stove making Sloppy Joes for supper. Zac walked up and asked me what I was cooking, and I told him that I was making Sloppy Joes, and I asked him if he wanted one. He said, "I HATE Sloppy Joes, but I will take some of that meat and sauce you are stirring there and put it on a bun. I bet that will be REALLY good." LOL, I have the best kids in the world!!!

3 comments: