Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And they're OFF....

Ah, the first day of school. The kids popped out of bed this morning and even my formerly unimpressed Zachery was rearing to go! "Is it time yet? Is it time yet?" LOL, bless his heart he just couldn't help it! They both looked too cute for words and with a kiss and a wave they were out the door in a flourish. I hope they have a great day. I will be waiting all day for them to get home, so I can hear all about it!

Living and Loving My Life! I hate that my husband isn't here to see it!

4 comments:

  1. Love the first day of school...always did as a kid and did as a parent! Hope they have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading that I had a mental image of you being trampled under their feet as they stampeded through the door lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Judy! Love that "New Kid" smell!!

    LOL, it was about that bad CJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got pictures or a mini-movie clip to send to their Dad. Yep, first day back to school - I remember it well! They go out the door and you collapse.

    ReplyDelete