Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coffee....

What can I say? I'm addicted to the stuff. Actually, I'm addicted to a lot of things, most are benign, and none are illegal. I guess maybe addicted is a harsh word. Obsessive, Compulsive, Impulsive. All words I would use to describe myself. All of which are controlled MOST of the time through psychotherapy and psychochemestry. LOL, I just made that word up, but I like it. Sounds much better than the dreaded "psychiatric medication" that I take for my Bi-Polar Disorder. Like I have said before, at least I know I have a problem and seek treatment. I don't self medicate with Alcohol or illegal drugs.

SOOO, back to the coffee that I swill by the gallons. I love it. Just plain old coffee with cream and Splenda. I like a nice Breakfast Blend, and I do like cinnamon in it occasionally. For the most part, I'm a simple girl addicted to caffeine. That is my confession for the day. Not that it is a confession, anyone that knows me KNOWS that I drink a LOT of coffee. LOL I just felt like writing about it, and I had nothing better to do at the time. Maybe one day, I'll write about some of my other addictions, that are not as well known. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment