Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's been a while...

It has been a while since I have written, but it has been pretty much status quo around here. I've been working and trying to keep my household together which is no easy feat! There are definitely not enough hours in a day, days in a week, or weeks in a year. I have also discovered that the older I get, the faster time flies, and my children are growing up before my eyes! The past few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me. I got horrible news about my best friend in the world, and then the news got a bit better yesterday. There is still a battle to fight, but the war isn't nearly as one sided as we had thought in the beginning. I just hate being so far away from her. This week has been particularly bad, because one of my favorite people in the world decided to try and take her life, and she almost succeeded. Thank the Lord that she didn't. So, that is about all for now. Just keeping on keeping on...

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crappola. I read your earlier post about your friend in California, and I've read her comments to you on FB-I know you are close. I just really can't think of anything to say you know? We've both experienced loss and know how bad it sucks. Trying not to anticipate it is the hardest part-right up there with living in and enjoying each moment possible. As for the attempted suicide, I've never really understood why people consider it an option and that's all I can say about that. It's sameo sameo here too-except for all the *&^*&^$$# snow days, of which we have another today. It is official, we have no real Spring break left, just a long Easter weekend and the big girls have a lot of Saturday school ahead of them. Funsville. Anywho...have fun with your laundry, I need to get busy with some of that myself.

    ReplyDelete