Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Morning...

Wow, what a beautiful morning! I love the colors of nature! The bright green of the trees against a backdrop of sky blue highlighted by the bright rays of the sun causing mist to rise as it takes a drink from the earth in a futile attempt to parch it's dry throat. MARVELOUS!!!! The wonders of the world never cease to amaze me. The birds are awake and searching the leaves for their breakfast while the squirrels scamper around with their mouths full of nuts or some other hidden treasures. While the world is yawning and stretching performing it's homage to the sun, I find myself doing the same, and praising the creator for giving me the privilege of another day. Another day to bury my face in my sons hair, to look at my daughter's beautiful smile, and to drop a kiss on my husbands bald head.....Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment