Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good Sunday Morning!

So far it is beautiful here in Georgia, but I can already tell that it is hot. The A/C is running and it is on 76, and it is 10am. Not a great sign as to what the rest of the day will be like, but this too shall pass. I stayed up late last night watching "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest," so I didn't go to bed 'til around 2am. I slept later than normal and woke to a couple of icy kitty stares. What else is new right?

Gotta love the little furry beasts though! They want nothing more from me than to be fed and petted, and I am more than happy to oblige them both. They bring me the greatest joy and are more than happy to lay around with me when I'm not at my best. No judgements from them just snuggles and purring.

So today is a lazy day with the kids. No big plans. LOL, no little plans for that matter, but that could change.

My life is fabulous, and I wouldn't change a thing. I have been blessed beyond measure!

2 comments:

  1. We live in TN, have the A/C set on 78, (move around and you wilt) and it is busy pounding away! Ah, one of the many joys (?) of summer in the devil's armpit.

    I slept in too, after watching tv too late. It was still 81 outside when I went to bed, ugh!

    No plans here, maybe a thunderstorm - the power just shut off a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are blessed! I love my furbabies as well though they aren't as merciful as yours when I'm not at my best lol

    ReplyDelete