Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Monday...

Well, another weekend has come and gone. I spent mine in the ER working. It wasn't a horrible weekend all in all, but the combination of doctors wasn't great. Oh well, it is over now. Today is the beginning of a new week. The kids and I don't have too much planned for today. We have got to go to the grocery store, because we are out of the basics. No milk, bread, or sandwich meat. LOL Staples in our home. I have also called in my prescriptions to be filled. Hahaha, I feel like a granny. I put all my medications in a basket. Pretty damned pathetic huh? I'm working on that one though. I'm hoping the more weight I lose, the more meds I can QUIT taking. I've lost about 15lbs since working in the new ER. I think it is a combination of healthier eating, because I take my breakfast, lunch, AND snacks, and we walk about a million miles a day. I dunno, but something has got to give. I want to see my kids grow up and have kids or not have kids, but be successful in whatever they choose to do.

To my loyal readers who do pray, two of my friends need prayers. The specific need doesn't need to be spoken aloud, just pray for their physical and emotional healing and peace please. Thanking all of you in advance.

3 comments:

  1. ..consider it done...

    basket of meds? oh, my dear girl, I have a drawer and a basket - take good care of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy!

    Thanks so much Sharon. I'm trying to be and do better and change the things that I can. You take care of yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete