Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Productive Wednesday so Far...

......Actually, not so far, period. I don't plan on doing anything else today. LOL I dropped Lily off at the Vet so she can get spayed today. We really needed to have it done. She is a year old and with every heat cycle her behavior was getting worse and worse. Kendra had cardio training today, so after Zac and I dropped Lily off we went to IHOP for a completely unhealthy mother-son breakfast. When we were finished with breakfast Kendra was done with her workout so we went to pick her up and headed for the animal shelter to take a few blankets.

Ah, the Animal Shelter. LOADS of beautiful cats and dogs. I would bring them all home if I could especially the cats. They were exceptionally engaging today reaching through the bars and grabbing at our clothing. So we played with the kitties for a long time today! I pray every night that my husband will find his "inner animal lover." So far it hasn't worked. Maybe some day....

No comments:

Post a Comment