Saturday, June 5, 2010

So I took a nap....

I've done basically what I intended to do today which was basically nothing. I ate breakfast and watched America's Next Top Model reruns til I couldn't take it anymore. At about 3:40pm I decided that I was hungry again, and I asked my daughter if she wanted something to eat. She informed me that it was neither lunch nor supper time, and that if I ate a meal then I would only be hungry later so I should wait. That's what I did. Since when did we change roles? I was hungry and bored, so I picked up both of my cats and went to my room and went to bed. We had a great nap, but Lily woke me up with a paw to the side of the head. Apparently she had to use the litterbox, so we got up. Thank God it was also a respectable time to eat too. I'm thinking hamburgers........

No comments:

Post a Comment