Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ummm

Not too much to say today. It is early, and it looks a little gloomy which matches my mood exactly. LOL, as I typed that it reminded me that my mom used to call me Eeyore. Apparently I was a gloomy kid too. Not that I'm gloomy all of the time, but it has been a cry or die week, so I have chosen the cry option. Doesn't exactly THRILL my kids, but I don't think that my dying would thrill them too much either. Who knows? This too shall pass. The swing is down and going fast. Stop this ride I wanna get off....

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Winnie the Pooh when he was stuck in Rabbit's doorway. And the last thing you want to see is some bouncy Tigger come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Pooh, I feel ya. Congrats on the grad! Isn't it great to have great kids?

    ReplyDelete