Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho....

back to work I go...LOL, I've been off for about 12 days now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The kids went back to school today after being off for Spring Break. We didn't go anywhere special, but we got a lot done. My 39th birthday was Wednesday, so we went to Red Lobster. We wanted seafood, and other than Captain D's, that is the closest we can get around here. LOL It was actually pretty good. Kendra ordered pasta and pulled a ginormous piece of plastic out of her mouth. LOL, looked like a piece of plastic off of one of their straw covers. Anyhoo, they brought her another meal(no more pasta though) and didn't charge us for either one. LOL, so, we got a break on the bill. Yay for bill breaks. I should have realized that we may be in trouble when our server said as soon as we were seated, "Are y'all in a hurry or do you have to be anywhere at a certain time?" LMAO, I thought that was weird, but we got our food, and it was decent other than the inedible plastic. LOL

I took the kids shopping and got the Spring and Summer clothing taken care of. Yay! Zac has grown so much since last year! I only need to get Zac a pair of swimming trunks, so we can take advantage of the community pool. We are trying to bank as much money as we possibly can, and with my husband being gone so much it looks like summer vacation is out of the question. So, community pool it is!!! Zac will be fine with that. He has the neighborhood boys, plenty of dirt, and loads of woods to play in. Sounds like paradise to me!

So, I head back to work tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it. My mind starts to wander when it is idle for too long, and that makes me dangerous. LMAO

1 comment:

  1. Don't really have much to say except HI!, and 12 days off in a row probably felt like awesome and torture all rolled together. So says the SAHM with very little recollection of any of that stuff. Have fun at work!

    ReplyDelete