Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I was just wondering....

....when my life became a dictatorship instead of a democracy. The last time I heard the words and I quote, "No chance. This is my final answer." I think I was maybe 13 or 14, and DEFINITELY didn't contribute to a household by working my natural born ASS off. So, yeah, I'm just a TAD pissed, and I'm not quite sure WHEN or IF I will get over it. I'm pretty sure I won't. I don't do well with being told what I can and cannot do especially in a home where I contribute MORE than my 50%. I'm angry, humiliated, and debased as a partner. I feel like I'm less than nothing.

2 comments:

  1. And boy howdy does that one suck balls. I have had a moment similar to this, and it was quite nearly a deal breaker. I won't go into it here, suffice to say trust was kinda trashed and it has been a tough road from there.

    ReplyDelete