Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just passing me by...

I thought I would make this post the day BEFORE my birthday. Birthday posts are SO predictable. You know, "Another year has come and gone and I'm another year older..." *insert more pissing and moaning here* So, as I contemplate from my favorite spot on the sofa I have several thoughts to share as I hear an ominous CRACK come from Zac's bedroom. First of all, Just what in the hell was that noise (I will be sure to ask in a few minutes), secondly, just WHEN did I get where I am today? I dig through the mountain of prescription bottles and wonder if I will begin to get "Thank You" cards from Walgreens or maybe they will come out with a line of "Sorry you will be dead soon" cards. LOL I am thankful to live in the age that I do, so that I have access to the treatment that I need, and I am also thankful that I have the money to be able to AFFORD the treatment that I need. Anyhoo, I am thankful to have people around me that make me laugh, tolerate it when I cry, and understand my bizarre sense of humor or as some see it lack there of. I use the term "around me" loosely because it encompasses all of my online friends as well who I have come to cherish more that I would have ever thought in a million years. My online buds have gotten me through many rough spots and for that I am thankful. I can only hope that I have done the same for some of them as well. I met my BFF online, and her Birthday is tomorrow as well. She will be leaving the hospital today, so I hope her birthday tomorrow is EXTRA special. I only wish I could be there to celebrate it with her! Damn the 3000 miles! Happy Birthday Tams! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. What was the crack from Zac's room? You left me in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said it was something under his bed. I didn't go look. LOL, It is still standing, so I am happy!

    ReplyDelete