Monday, April 16, 2012

Back from the Neurologist...

...again. I had a Nerve Conduction Study and some damn study involving sticking really long needles into my muscles and checking their response. The doctor asked me a couple of times, "Did you feel that?" and I  said, "Did I feel what?" Apparently, he had jabbed a needle in that I didn't feel. I dunno. He said I didn't fail the test, which is good. He went over the lab I had drawn on Thursday. Well, at least what was back. I tested positive for Sjogren's syndrome A but not B, but then again, I have pretty much been a straight A student. LOL

Sjogren's syndrome is an autoimmune disorder that kind of explains a lot, if I truly have it. I need to follow up with a rheumatologist. I will call them tomorrow. I'm tired today, and the more tired I get, the more I seem to stutter which I do not like at all. It makes me want to stab myself in the neck and is very unsexy. "Hhhhhey, IIIII nnneeeed ttttttttooooo sssseeee ththththththe dddddddoctor buhbuhbuhbuhbecause....you see how it goes....."

I am slowly selling off my most prized possessions. Not working is taking a toll financially, but I am not complaining. I still have food on the table, my garden is growing, and my family loves me and has been wonderful. SOOO, I still feel blessed, because I AM BLESSED..

So, if you don't mind, could you exercise your praying knees and whisper a little prayer for me, because I have no idea what is going on.......and my inner control freak is FREAKING OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not happy to hear you have any syndrome, but at least it looks as if they are finding SOMETHING to explain what is happening. My prayers are with you, Geri.

    ReplyDelete