Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yesterday....

I've been trying to get my strength back which isn't working so well. My speech has improved which I am truly thankful for. Anyone that knows me KNOWS that I am a talker, and that I love to come back with a quick quip. With that being said, it is better, but not 100%. At this point, every step is a GIANT step for me.

I haven't been leaving the confines of my home and yard except to go to MD appointments. My stuttering speech,imbalance, and dizziness has made it very difficult for me to do so. After my MRI on Wednesday my sister Kelly took me to Ross to pick out something to wear to Kendra's Graduation, and that nearly wore me out. At least I found an outfit that I was happy with.

Yesterday, my husband wanted to go to Lowes to pick up a faucet for the new vanity in the master bath, because he couldn't remember which one I wanted. So, we went and did that with no problem. Then he wanted to go pick out new fish for the big tank. We went to Petsmart and looked at all of the fish and picked out a few new ones for the tank and a few ones for the pond. On the way home we passed a HUGE multi-family yard sale so we stopped, and we picked up a few things. I promptly came home and listed them on ebay. Needless to say. I was wiped out! I don't know when I will ever "get right," but I'm gonna keep on keeping on....

No comments:

Post a Comment