Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whoa, I've Been a Slacker...

What else is new right? Ha, Actually, this week has been pretty busy for me. I have started another class in school, and due to my constant "brain fog" I have to think a little harder about things, but I have managed to get all of my work for the week done except for my responses to other student's postings. Which, by the way, there are none as of yet, and they are due tomorrow. I guess my "brain fog" isn't too much of a handicap, although it feels like a HUGE handicap to me.

I spent all day yesterday battling a horrendous headache. At one point I just went through my medicine cabinet and took out stuff that I had not tried yet. Finally, after a combination of Ultram, Zofran, and cough syrup with codeine and a nap it was gone....but not for long. I was up at 1am with my new friend headache knocking around in my head like a penny in a coffee can, and once again it brought it's 2 best friends Nausea and Vomiting. The rest of my night was spent with horrible nightmares, at least I THINK they were nightmares. The one that stands out the most was of me in the bed just like I was and a little blonde boy with a cowlick in the front shaking my arm until I woke up. When I looked at him, he looked at me and told me that he couldn't breathe. Even though I knew it wasn't Zac I called out to Zac with no answer, and when I looked back the little boy was gone. I asked Zac when he woke this morning if he had to wake me up during the night, and he said no he didn't wake me up, and my husband verified it. It was really freaky, because the child looked so real.

I got up with Zac and saw him on the bus and finished my school work for this week. Then I got ready and went and had my MRI. I guess I will get the results when I go to my next MD visit on May 2nd. I'm ready for some answers, and I'm ready to feel my normally abnormal self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment