Thursday, April 26, 2012

It Drives Me Crazy....

OK, so I go to college online, and let me tell ya, there are quite a few idiots on there. What I wouldn't GIVE to see their grades. I work hard on the assignments and put a lot of thought into them. I have straight "A's" which is nice, but I tell you some of those people in there drive me crazy. In my last two classes, there have been at least 2 people who had a racial chip on their shoulder. "Travon this and Travon that" I'm sick of hearing about it! None of them are even educated about the current events! They just go by what their "friends" say, and they end up sounding like idiots. So, I've had enough, and I had to call them out and give them the proper information. Hopefully, they will appreciate it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment